New features in Oracle SOA Suite 11gR1 patchset 2
March 9, 2010 1 Comment
Clemens published a list of the new features coming up in the patchset 2 of SOA Suite 11gR1.
- SOA Infra’s Spring C&I implementation (based on weblogic sca for java) becomes full production.
- Full and complete support for BPEL 2.0
- Reintroduction of “BPEL domains”, now to be called “partitions”
- Enhancements to BPEL’s transactional behavior and audit-trail
- Oracle Mediator, support for re-sequencing
- XML / http – get and post support on binding level
- Support for direct bindings
- Full BPMN 2.0 support (as part of BPM 11g which runs on top of 11g PS2 SOA core), including design time and runtime
Check his blog for details on the new features!